Zeegap Capsules contains Pregabalin as an active ingredient. Zeegap Capsules reduces neuronal calcium currents by binding to the alpha-2-delta subunit of voltage gated calcium channels in CNS tissues and this particular mechanism may be responsible for effects in neuropathic pain, anxiety and other pain syndromes.
Zeegap Capsule is indicated:
– For the management of neuropathic pain associated with diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
– For the management of postherpetic neuralgia.
– For the treatment of pain associated with spinal cord injury .
– As adjunctive therapy in adults with partial seizures with or without secondary generalization.
– For the treatment of Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) in adults.
– For the treatment of fibromyalgia syndrome (FMS).