Tracheostomy Tube is single cannula tube with an air-filled cuff is suitable for most adult patients who require a temporary tracheostomy during critical illness. It is well supplied with tube, two inner cannulae, cleaning brush and tube holder.
- Easy to insert
- Arc is tapered anteriorly to keep distal tip midline
- Hollow obturator with retaining clips and hemispherical tip aid tube insertion
- Soft-Seal cuff with low profile and smooth transition to the tube eases insertion
- Thermosensitive material, with sufficient initial rigidity for insertion, conforms to the individual patient’s upper respiratory tract at body temperature
- Clear, anatomically-shaped flange provides better access for stoma care