- Acicon 60ml Syrup is used to treat the symptoms of gastric and duodenal ulcers, heartburn, gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, and hyperacidity. This syrup can be used alone or in combination with other drugs.
- How effective is Acicon 60ml Syrup?
- Acicon 60ml Syrup is used for the control and treatment of hyperacidity in the stomach. It also relieves the symptoms of gastric and duodenal ulcers and gastro-oesophageal reflux disease. This syrup contains Famotidine as an active ingredient and belongs to the anti-ulcerative class of drugs. Acicon works by inhibiting the secretion of gastric juice.
- Can I buy the Acicon 60ml Syrup in Pakistan?
- Yes! You can buy Acicon 60ml Syrups online through our website or call us at 0311 113 6337.
- What dose should I choose?
- For adults and children (above 12 years), take 20mg of Acicon 60ml Syrup once a day.
- Do not take more than 40mg of Acicon 60ml Syrup a day.
- For children (less than 12 years), Acicon 60ml Syrup is not recommended.
- If you have any query about Acicon 60ml Syrup, please contact your doctor.
- What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Acicon 60ml Syrup?
- Some side-effects may be caused by Acicon 60ml Syrup, but they are extremely rare.
- Side effects can include:
Share your medical history with your doctor before using Acicon 60ml Syrup.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredients of Acicon 60ml Syrup.
- Consult your doctor before using Acicon 60ml Syrup if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Super Health’s intention is to make sure that its consumers get information that is accurate, reviewed by an expert, and error-free. However, the information mentioned here should not be used as a replacement for the advice of a qualified physician. The information given here is for informational purposes only, and may not cover all possible precautions, side effects, contraindications, or drug interactions. Consult your doctor and discuss your queries related to any medicine or disease.